NEWS

Current location:
Homepage
/
/
/
Influence of PV Inverter MPPT Technology on System Power Generation

Influence of PV Inverter MPPT Technology on System Power Generation

(Summary description)In a photovoltaic system, the cost of the inverter is less than 5%, but it is one of the decisive factors for the power generation efficiency.

Influence of PV Inverter MPPT Technology on System Power Generation

(Summary description)In a photovoltaic system, the cost of the inverter is less than 5%, but it is one of the decisive factors for the power generation efficiency.

Information

In a photovoltaic system, the cost of the inverter is less than 5%, but it is one of the decisive factors for the power generation efficiency. When the components and other accessories are exactly the same, if different inverters are selected, the total power generation of the system is 5% to 10%. % difference, the main reason for this difference is the inverter. The MPPT efficiency is the key factor in determining the power generation of the photovoltaic inverter, and its importance even exceeds the efficiency of the photovoltaic inverter itself. The efficiency of the MPPT is equal to the hardware efficiency multiplied by the software efficiency. The hardware efficiency is mainly determined by the accuracy of the sampling circuit, the MPPT voltage The range is determined by the number of MPPT paths, and the software efficiency is mainly determined by the control algorithm.

Best MPPT solar controller

Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) is a core technology in photovoltaic power generation systems, which refers to adjusting the output power of photovoltaic arrays according to different ambient temperature, light intensity and other characteristics of the outside world. Make the photovoltaic array always output the maximum power.

The outbreak of China's photovoltaic market has promoted the development of photovoltaic inverters, and various technologies have emerged one after another. At present, there are centralized inverters, single-stage string inverters, two-stage string inverters, distributed inverters, high-frequency modular inverters, and MPPT technologies are also diverse.

Recommended news